Tuesday 5 March 2013

Morning drama!

Drama!! No I'm not talking about Enrich, I'm talking about how we did drama this morning. We did three awesome games to help our  thinking, cooperating, team work, speeding up your reaction, and using our listening skills. Here are the games!! First we did the suitcase game, this is how you play. We started with Nicola she told us what she put into the suitcase and the next person would have to say what Nicola put in and say what you put in. When it got to me I had to do six people and myself.I put in a hairbrush.Then we played the hoop game. We all got into a circle and held hands and put two hoops into the circle then we had to get the hoop around the whole circle without it touching the ground and holding hands the whole time. I found it easy because the person I was beside helped me a lot!!! (co-operation)Then we played my favorite one out of the three - musical bumps!! Its like musical chairs but when  the music stops you have to sit down with your legs crossed, last one to sit down will go out of the game. 
I did really well! I had a great morning at Enrich.

No comments:

Post a Comment