Sunday 25 May 2014

Click Click Cheese!

Yay!!! Today was our first week of passion projects!! This year I am entering a static image into the MADE Awards. For those of you who don't know what the MADE Awards are, I will explain. It is a contest that is on every year, and you can enter all types of photos, documentaries and that kind of thing. If you want to check out what people have done over the years then you can go to www.madeawards.com and see for yourself.

This week I typed up some photography tips,  and some good ideas of good things to take a photo of. Here are some hints on how to take a great photo.....

A plain background is good so your object stands out more.
On sunny days turn your flash on so the sunlight doesn't effect your photo too badly.
On cloudy days turn your flash on full mode (if it has one).
To make your photos come to life a bit more,  aim your camera slightly off-centre to the main part of the photo.
Don't like the sunlight?  Then take your photos in the morning or the evening.

Hope that helped you a bit. It helped me a lot because I hope to go to Queens Park soon and take some photos using them tips.

I think and hope my MADE awards project will work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment