Sunday 22 June 2014

Tricky day!!

Hello!! I thought I would give you all an update on how my passion project is going!! A reminder of what I am doing is MADE awards which is a competition on entering photos. I am going to take some photos this week and hopefully show you all!!

Today I printed off some editing sheets so I have ideas on how to edit my photos!! Some new editing things I learnt were that cameras have a button that makes your whole photo in black in white!! I was meant to be editing my photos today but I had some problems of taking the photos and things so I plan to do that next week.
I also printed off a sheet to take home with photography tips so I can get a really good photo and hopefully win!! (Or at least get a placing).

My project I am doing can be tricky because sometimes you can have troubles along the way so you have to re-plan your day I had that problem today.

I can't wait to show you all my photos!!!!!!                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment