Sunday 27 July 2014

Step on a crack, you marry a rat!!

I skipped along the pavement clutching my notebook and pen, dodging the cracks as I went. The Enrich@ILT newspaper group were on their way to the library to do a bit of looking at published newspapers from all over the South Island. We were getting ideas for our own newspaper!

I scribbled down my ideas as I flicked the pages of the newspaper. The nice smell of the newspapers made me feel relaxed but focused. It was dead quiet in the library. I could hear others people's pens jotting down ideas, and the soft breaths of the other people in the library. After 7 or 8 newspapers we decided to go back to Enrich. I now have six ideas of what I might do in the newspaper and I am very excited about starting to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment