Thursday 16 August 2012

Today at Enrich

Hi! Today at Enrich we started off with a game of chess, I played Meg unfortunately she won. Next we did high interest stations. I did cartooning with Katie, we did drawings of faces  it was fun. Then it was morning tea  time. After morning tea we did p4c or writing I did writing we wrote about one of the scariest times in our life I wrote about my first time jumping of the highest diving board at splash palace.Then lunch time. After lunch we did the blog post then we are now doing more work on the environment, after that it was  home time.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Luc, I'm very proud of you.
    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chess eh?? Better get practising so you can beat me

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to read what you are doing at Enrich luce-you have to now work out who is writng this!!! first clue-ringing rocks.

    ReplyDelete