Sunday 9 March 2014

Open Questions!!

Do you ask open or closed questions?? To be able to answer that you might want to know what they are.....    This morning at Enrich we have been learning about open and closed questions, a closed question is when the answer is one word and a open question is when the answer can be long.

So we had to buddy up with someone I budded up with Rhylee and what we had to do is ask them 10 open questions!! So it was like an interview to find out more about your class mates.

My favourite question was
Lucy: Describe a time when you felt like you would burst into tears you were so happy??
Rhylee: When my parents told me we were going to Fiji in four days!!

So I learned two things today. More about Rhylee and how to write open questions!!

So I'll see you on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment