Sunday 30 March 2014

Pieces everywhere!!

Yay!! I say because at Enrich today I went to a brain booster all about chess!! What we did is Jenni and the group set up a chess game and went over the simple rules. E.g how many points the pieces were worth, some good moves to start off with. While we were doing it someone said its a good thing to do scholars!! I had no idea what that was, but I found out it is a way to get your opponent in check in four moves!!

When we had done that we got a buddy and played a game of chess. I was with Mia. In the game there were pieces everywhere and I think Mia and I just wanted to kill as many pieces as we wanted to. So we never got to finish the game but we counted up the points we had so far. I got seven points and Mia got ten points so Mia won!!

Today I have learnt new moves in chess that will be very handy. I am also more confident in chess so watch out Jason!!

No comments:

Post a Comment