Sunday 2 November 2014

Last day with Katie teaching!!

Hi everyone! I am just going to give you a quick review of my day!
This is the last day Katie will ever teach me seeing she's going on maternity leave and I'm leaving at the end of the day!
Anyway we started of with brain boosters and I did sumo cubes. I am not really good with making shapes and things so I got very frustrated but in the end I made a cube and a couch!
Then we did thinking on your feet. I got to do one of my favourites, debating!!! The subject was "there should be only 25 students in a class per teacher''. My team was against that. In the end it was a tie and surprisingly there was not much shouting.
After morning tea we did newspaper and I am so glad to be done both my articles! Be sure to pick up a copy once its published because its guaranteed to be amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment