Sunday 30 November 2014

Mixed Emotions!

I have no idea how I'm feeling! I don't know if I'm excited or sad, because guess what? THIS IS MY LAST BLOG POST! As a year six unfortunately I have to go to high school and leave Enrich :(

Paul had some very exciting news for us. Katie has had her baby!! She named it Pippa and it was born on 29 of November! We did a chart a couple weeks ago and we all guessed Katie's baby's name, date of birth, weight and gender. The winner was the person who got the closest to all the information and they won a box of Favourites chocolates and guess who the winner was ?.... ME!!  Then we did some reflecting! We had to write down four things we'd learnt this year. My four were chess, performance,  thinkers keys and Ancestry.
After morning tea we had (drum roll please) ENRICH HAS TALENT!! I was in the performance group and we performed Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Mariah Carey! There were a couple other performances, but once we had that all wrapped up we finished off our year six slides.

Now for my favourite part of the day.... We had a shared lunch! After munching on yummy food the music went on, and here I am now typing up my last blog ever!!

I have learn
t so much over the last three years at Enrich, and I have always looked forward to going. I will miss Enrich heaps!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment