Thursday 20 September 2012



Hello! Today we started of with a game of chess I played Madison she won then I played Norton she won as well. After chess it was passion time I did gluten free baking. We printed off a recipe then we did a plan for my mural group for later on in the day. Then it was morning tea. After morning tea  Katie read out a little speech about being green then we got spilt into three groups and talked about what polluting means. I was with Darryn. Then we played Piccadilly Circus like last week. Then it was lunch. After lunch we did our blog post. Then we will be doing environment work. My nana is coming in to help us. Then is will be home time. 


These are the answers  rebuses that I put on my blog two weeks ago
The first is a waterfall, the second is queue, and the last one is a dozen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy. Great that you're playing chess so much, you'll have to practice more at home. I would have never thought of the waterfall answer to your rebus - good one! Looking forward to seeing what your group and Nana come up with for your mural.

    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete