Thursday 6 September 2012

What a fun day

Hello everybody who reads my blog! Today we started off with a game of chess. I played one of my friends Emma, and I played Ali as-well. Then we did some more work on the environment project. My group did the rest of our email and did some more work with the chalk. Then it was morning tea time.  After morning tea time we watched a video about people tipping yucky water into the sea and lakes. Then we played a Wilson game called Bullseye. We played this last week too but this week Katie changed the rules  now you are allowed to throw it in any hoop. Then it was lunch time. After lunch we did our blog  then we are doing passion time. Me and my friend are doing painting. Then it will be home time. 
Our rebuses for today are: 
This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has no lungs nor throat but still a mighty roar. What am I? 
What english word retains the same pronunciation even when you take away four of its five letters? What is it? 
A word I know, six letter it contains, remove one letter and twelve remains.

 If you know any please put the answers on comments.

2 comments:

  1. Queue for the second one...I am going to have to think on the others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, love this weeks blog :o) Your rebuses are tricky! I think the third one is "dozens??" Am I right?? And the other one sounds like a lux ha ha!
    Looking forward to seeing your mural, and I love your sparkly lettering.

    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete