Thursday 13 September 2012

My very long day



Today we started off with a game of chess. I played Madison and she won and then I played Norton and she won as well. After chess we did more work on our environment projects. This time my group planned out on the laptop what we are going to tell the dentist next door because they work next door and we want to paint their outside wall. Then it was morning tea. After morning tea we watched a video about air pollution and the top 10 cities that have the most polluted air. We wrote down 2 facts about the video and 1 wondering.  My wondering was "Is it people making the city horrible, or is it the animals and the factories? After that it as lunch time. After lunch we played a Wilson game. The Wilson game was called Piccadilly Circus. You have to stand in a circle and pass the ball to someone else, but they can't be right beside you.  Once you've passed the ball, you sit down in that person's spot.  You weren't allowed to throw the ball, drop the ball, or talk.  Our best time with one ball was 1.06min.  Then we did our blog post and next I will do passion time then it will be home time.

No comments:

Post a Comment