Tuesday 7 May 2013

My great day.

Maybe I should learn more about chess I said, because it was chess time and Katie was doing a chess lesson with the big chess set. So first we got into a team black, or white, I was on the black team with Emily, Grace, Madison, Norton, and Me!!

Emily started. For the first moves we didn't have a plan but then we got some plans into the game!! Who would win? We still haven't finished our game but next week I will tell you who won. After that was morning tea. Then we had performance group. We warmed up then got started. We sang don't stop me now. Its really fun because you can open your mouth and yell! Then we used a new song called life on mars it was ok but not my favorite. Then we sang oh my. This is my favorite song that we sing!! I can't wait for next week at Enrich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment