Tuesday 28 May 2013

What it feels like to be in the top six!!!

I am so proud of myself do you want to know why? Well in chess I played Ali who was in the top six and you will never believe what happened... I bet her so now I am in the top six!! I was really lucky because through the game every second time I moved, I got a piece. Well thats what I think. So I ended up taking all her pieces but her king then I got it in check-mate!! 

I never thought I would make it to the top six!!!! I am quite nervous about next week because my best friend Madison challenged me for a game of chess for next week already, and she is really good!!

I had a really good day and watch out Jason I will beat you in a game of chess!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Lucy, great stuff! I can imagine how you must feel being in the top 6, you'll now have to practice practice practice! And I'm sure you can beat both Jason and Madison :o)

    Well done honey, love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can practice all you like lucy, but you'll never be as good as me :-)

    ReplyDelete