Tuesday 14 May 2013

Omg

OMG!! This is my favourite song we sing at the performance group for talent development!!!! So today for talent development we first did  some warm ups they were...  YOU.  That's when you say the word "You" but at the same time pointing at someone, then as you go around the group you start quietly then you get louder, it's really great to play. We did the same thing with the word HASH. That"s a game when you count to twenty but 12345 has to be happy h, 678910 has to be angry a, 11 12 13 14 15 has to be sad s, and 16 17 18 19 20 has to be happy again h, We did more of those games using stop and fact!! Then time for the singing!! First we did Is There Life On Mars?.   I don't really like that song it's too slow!! Then we sang my second favourite  Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, it's a great song!! Then we sang Like A Eagle. I don't really like that song much either, it's another slow one and I like them to be upbeat. Then for  the last song my  favourite song OMG. I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment